Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Introduction

Great movie bucket list... You must be wondering what the hell this is. Just in case you didn't know, a bucket list is that cliche'd list of things you want to do before you die (also a kickass movie that sort of inspired me to do this). Add "movie" as a prefix, and it's pretty much a list of films I want to watch before I die.


Just for the record, I'm not dying, or anything. I just had a list of movies I was recommended, was mildly interested in watching, or just saw in a top 10 something; and just didn't find time or effort to watch them. Until I was done with my first quatrimester in college, I thought, why not start right now?


So that's it. I started two days ago (July the 1st) as a hashtag on Twitter but decided to go big and make a blog on the matter, where I have more space to write my views on the movie. 140 characters is just not enough, surprisingly.

Thus, I will post a movie every day. The list is long enough for the entire month of July, but if you like the idea and feel like recommending a movie by all means go ahead. I'll add it to the list or reply saying it's already there or I have already seen it. I don't expect a lot of people here so I will take my time and reply personally to each PM or comment I get. As long as it's written in English, Spanish or Portuguese, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment